Blog1

I am a student in the process to get my bachelor’s degree for film. I am trying to learn everything related to film as much as I can. I am also in the process of getting my associates degree in arts at the college and then finishing up my bachelor’s degree later at WOU. My general interests/ what i like to do for fun, are watching movies and/or anime, reading, playing mobile games, exercising, and learning about film stuff.

My major is Associates of Arts Oregon Transfer (AAOT). I took this photography class because it was another photography type class, needed a credit of journalism and it was kinda recommended by my advisor as well. I have been interested in photography since middle school, from around 2016 and 2018. I was intrigued with cameras and actually got to learn some stuff with cameras during last year with video production in part A and part B. But I learned more about some actual photography stuff with some photo editing software in my digital photography class just last term.


GOALS:

  1. A good grade, and more credits for completion of my degree.

  2. More experience and different angles with cameras.

  3. Different sources of information for writing and/or story telling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Story: Behind the scenes of SLC